When the business name has not been entered in the schedule file, running employee cost reports causes an invalid cast exception error and Snap Schedule is terminated.
- Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 and earlier
This bug has been fixed in a later release of Snap Schedule.
If you still are running Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 or earlier, use the workaround described below to enter your business name.
- Select the “Manage” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Enter a business name in the yellow box.
- Click OK to save the business settings.