Help & Support
Customized Product Training
Business Management Systems understands that each organization assesses its employee training needs differently -- as well as its resources for meeting those needs. A component of the excellent customer service we offer is customized training for customers who prefer to learn about the features and capabilities of our products with the guidance of our product applications specialists. Whether you have a large group of employees, or a single user who is in charge of the scheduling tasks, well-trained employees are a valuable resource and vital to any efficiently-run organization.
Customized product training is delivered using an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software like GoToMeeting that enables the attendees to participate via the Internet in real time.
|Benefits||Receive customized training and tailored information on our software that pertains to your specific scheduling needs and your organization objectives.|
|Cost||$139.00 USD per hour. Buy Now|
|How to pay||You must make a purchase for your customized product training online or via purchase order for the number of training hours you need before our customer service staff can schedule your training session. After ordering, someone from our staff will contact you directly to discuss your training topics and schedule your training session.|
|Training Hours||Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time.|
Benefits of customized training
- Learn directly from our application experts the details that allow you to set up shift schedules relevant to your unique requirements and efficiently use the software in your operation. Because our scheduling software is the “gold standard,” most feature-rich product in its class, a cursory overview might not let you realize the full potential of our products. By choosing a customized training program, schedulers in your organization will receive tailored information on our software that pertains to their specific scheduling needs and/or your organization objectives.
- Save time getting your new hires up to speed learning the basic “how to” as well as in-depth feature coverage. Time is money, and you have made an investment in a software solution that will make the scheduling tasks run more efficiently, but if your schedulers don’t know how to use the solution, then you may not get the most out of your investment.
How does it work?
- Using state of the art webinar technology, we provide your participants with a virtual training room - travel is not required. Whether you use a conference room in your facility so that all of your training participants can be together or having them participate from their own workstations, webinar training allows everyone to see the same activity on their monitors and to hear the trainer through their computer speakers or telephone call in. From your monitor(s), you see exactly what we are presenting on ours, with no interruptions, no distractions, and no visual obstructions.
- The training is tailored to your specific needs and objectives. Prior to your training session, we invite you to send us your current schedule or just your sample scheduling data so that we can build a template using the information that is relevant to your operation. We use this template during the training to help reinforce the concepts and details being discussed. After the training, we will be happy to send the personalized template to you so that you can continue working from it rather than creating a new schedule from scratch.
- If you prefer, we can conduct the demo in a Q & A format designed by you for your trainees so that they can receive instructions on the exact issues of interest, and we can provide them with the specific information they want to know.
- Your time is not shared with any other organizations like a group webinar where the public is invited. You are committed to learning how to efficiently use our software and we are committed to your success. So, your users are free to ask questions that address your unique challenges-which may include sensitive information. We routinely sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) for companies requiring them for disclosure of confidential data.