When the business name has not been entered in the schedule file, running employee cost reports causes an invalid cast exception error and Snap Schedule is terminated.
- Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 and earlier
This bug has been fixed in a later release of Snap Schedule.
If you still are running Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 or earlier, use the workaround described below to enter your business name.
Employee shift scheduling is complicated.
Snap Schedule makes it simple.
Only Snap Schedule delivers every scheduling feature, fits your budget and is easy to use. It helps companies schedule all types of shifts and overtime based on availability, seniority, hours worked or declined, call in/out, union rules, and collective agreements.
No installation. No download. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Select the “Manage” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Enter a business name in the yellow box.
- Click OK to save the business settings.