When the business name has not been entered in the schedule file, running employee cost reports causes an invalid cast exception error and Snap Schedule is terminated.
- Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 and earlier
This bug has been fixed in a later release of Snap Schedule.
If you still are running Snap Schedule V1.0.2988 or earlier, use the workaround described below to enter your business name.
Find out how Snap Schedule can help you.
Our product specialists will customize an online demo that addresses each scheduling challenge, question, and goal you have — all at your convenience. There is no risk, no cost, and absolutely no obligation on your part.
- Select the “Manage” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Enter a business name in the yellow box.
- Click OK to save the business settings.