Appointment scheduling features
Fast, easy, thorough!
- Familiar Microsoft Office® 2007 style user interface reduces complexity and speeds up learning
- Contextual tabs bring context sensitive and relevant command options to your attention precisely when they are needed
- Extensive context-sensitive right-click mouse options speed frequent tasks
- Standard Microsoft Windows user-interface: Drag and drop, right click menus, keyboard shortcuts, function Tabs on left, your appointment-sorting Tabs on right
- Each function is a full-featured, robust business application
- Integration among functions is seamless and imperceptible because all share a common Microsoft SQL Server database
- No more double- or triple-entering the same information as in older programs.
- BAM technology auto-dials—and then logs—outbound calls, e-mails, and tracks documents in and out from Business Appointment Manager
- 25 Customizable Fields can require standard formats for Social Security and numeric fields
Visual, multi-column appointment book screen
- See, manage and schedule everyone’s appointments on one screen, side-by-side!
- Schedule a customer for multiple services at once, with multiple providers, and in multiple places.
- Know who’s where, doing what, when, for how long — and tying up what resources
- Foresee and resolve appointment scheduling conflicts — end double-bookings
- Block out meetings, vacations and unavailable resources
- Update appointment scheduling status as things change
- Set up Tentative Appointments — Business Appointment Manager Software will find the next availability
- Set appointments to recur Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, or on sporadic days/dates.
- Work in the “drop-ins” — Drop out the “no-shows”!
- Set flexible Reminders and customer-specific Alerts
- Add 25 Appointment fields that you name and format
- Effortlessly drag and drop Appointments from one day to another or move them weeks or months in seconds
Flexible appointment scheduling
- Schedule multiple services or combine services and products together using appointment scheduling templates
- Reserve rooms, tools, equipment or anything else you must have when making an appointment
- Rearrange, Sort, filter, list, format and report your appointments hundreds of ways—in seconds
- Format Calendar in daily, weekly or monthly layouts
- Attach Alerts about Customer preferences and quirks
- Set Calendar’s scheduling intervals
- Set color-coded labels to categorize appointments
- Create Tabs to filter appointments—by provider, team, specialty, resources, pay grade—you choose it!
- Add and format 25 Customizable fields in Appointment Forms to company needs
- Pre-set Provider work hours and individual holidays to avoid conflicts
- Import existing contacts from everyone’s Microsoft Outlook
Cut hours and minutes off everyone’s “busywork”
- Right-click on appointments to bring up a context menu with actions as Edit, Delete, Mark Complete, Mark No-Show, Break, Invoice for services, or Show Customer Record.
- Email provider's appointment schedules, appointment reminders, and confirmation
- Auto-populate Appointment Forms with Customer contact data
- Create multiple appointment views to filter—by provider, team, specialty, resources, pay grade—you name it!
- Providers use Business Appointment Manager’s time clock to log calls, appointment and task durations
- Set appointment scheduling intervals; work hours and holidays
- Set color-coded labels to categorize appointments and see patterns
- Sort, filter, list, format and report your appointments in hundreds of ways
- Find any appointment in seconds by Provider, Customer, Status, Resources, Phone Number and other fields
- Export and print appointment reports in PDFs, Excel, Word
Getting and keeping customers
- Follow customers from first contact to close of sale
- Instantly see details of past and future appointments, services, purchases, and communications records
- Follow customer needs from conception through collection
- Know when staff has down time. Fill it with cold calls.
- Click on a Business Appintment Manager phone or fax number and your modem autodials it
- Faster calling, no misdials—and a clear call record in Business Appointment Manager Software’s database.
- Trigger your e-mails from Business Appointment Manager Software — get a complete, reportable communication trail
- Create, reuse and adapt letter templates to speed daily correspondence and e-mails
- Import contacts from Outlook
- Add and format 25 user-definable fields—text, numbers, dates, checkboxes—in Contact
Sell, invoice for, track, and report stock levels
- Include stock or non-inventory items in appointments
- Invoice for inventory and non-inventory items
- View real-time inventory status such as quantity on hand, on order, and more
- Get easy stock reports to see what’s low
- Know inventory levels, set reorder points
- Order stock and enter deliveries into Business Appointment Manager Software with just a few clicks
- Auto-calculate and insert individual staff rates and totals
- Auto-sum appointment durations, services, and time-clock tasks
- Show line items for inventory, non-inventory, taxes, even mileage and third-party services and goods
- Choose from five ready made Invoice Templates or adapt Invoice forms to your needs
- E-mail invoices in PDF or other formats
- Know status of every invoice
- Extensive sales-tax management tools for VAT, multiple zones and tax authorities
- Create and auto-calculate discounts for frequent customers, big account customers, etc.
Collections and revenue
- Generate customer statements detailing invoices, payments, credits, and aging balances
- Auto-dial and log collection calls and emails—and track each one
- Assess finance charges on overdue invoices
- See and report company receipts, overall health and details
- Project income using periods and filters you specify
- See trends in the company, in individual Providers or specific Customers
- Export detailed financial data to Microsoft Small Business Accounting software - no double entry
Reporting power and ease
- Report on any appointment, Provider, Customer, Resource, Inventory item, or account
- Track payments, outcomes, cancels/no-shows, referrals and other key aspects practice management
- Set date ranges, sort, filter, list, and report your company data hundreds of ways
- Customize lists and reports to display, sort, filter, group and export fields, even Customizable Fields you’ve created and formatted
- Save (memorize) and reuse report templates you have tailored
- Drill-down links in actual reports, show you details on staff, customers, appointments, invoices, et al.
- Print and export reports in various formats, depending on who needs what
- Mail merge directly from from reports to print labels or send form letters to customers
Built with the latest technologies
- Business Appointment Manager Software works with on-premise or Web-hosted SQL Server platforms as well as in-the-cloud database services like Microsoft SQL Azure
- Business Appointment Manager Software SQL Server database supports virtually Unlimited Providers, Resources, Contacts, Customers, Appointments, Tasks, Invoices, Communications Records and billing transactions
- Multi-user support - with sufficient hardware, thousands of concurrent users can be supported
- Remote employees and distant offices can open Business Appointment Manager Software database over the Internet using a broadband Internet connection or Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Integration with other Microsoft Office programs helps streamline time-consuming and repetitive tasks.
- BAM is developed in C# to run on top of the advanced Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework for faster task execution, installations and deployments
- System integrators can use the Business Appointment Manager Software software development kit to access and manipulate BAM data, or to create custom plug-ins to extend its functionality
Who needs Business Appointment Manager Sofware?
Assisted Living Centers
Attorneys & Legal Services
Archtitects & Engineers
Banks & Financial Planners
Car Detailing Services
Carpet & Flooring Installation
Caterers & Events Planners
Dance Instructors & Studios
Dentists & Doctors
Hair Nail & Beauty Salons
Home Health Nursing Agencies
Hospitals & Medical Clinics
Insurance Adjusters & Agents
Medical Staffing Agencies
Nurse Staffing Agencies
Nurses Registry Services
Pets Clinics & Hospitals
Pets Grooming Services
Realtors & Real Estate Agencies
Spas & Tanning Salons
Sports & Tennis Courts
Sports & Fitness Instructors